Manufacturers now have the choice of listing additives by either their number or their name on their products. Getting familiar with these will help you make informed choices the next time you’re reading a food label.
- “Don’t Believe In God? Lie To Your Children”
- The Comey Rule – Is Telling the Truth Manipulative? [Review]
- Good News For Behind-The-Scenes People: Your Work is Indispensable
- Gen Y: Prioritising Lifestyle and Experiences Over the Accumulation of Assets
- “God is Not Offended By People Asking ‘Why?’,” Says Christian Apologetics Author